|What Is Assessment?
Why Integrate Technology into Assessment?
Think – Pair – Share
- Are Assessment and Evaluation the same thing?
- Pre-assessment to Formative Assessment to Summative Assessment.
- Assessment should be based on the learning goal/outcome/essential question
Polls & Surveys
Developing Effective Questions
- What was the last assessment you remember giving/observing?
- Was it pre, formative or summative?
- What was the learning goal associated with it?
- What part did/could technology have played?
Submitting Assessments with Google Forms
Google for Self Graded Assessments and Distributing Assessments
Student Response Systems
- Interwrite, Promethean, SMART, TurningPoint, etc.
Rubrics & Checklists
Performance Based Assessments
- Understanding Indicator
- Rubric Generators
- Checklist Creators
- Quiz Generators
- Comprehensive Assessment: How Should We Measure Student Learning?
- What is one thing you can/will do with Assessment Using Technology following this session?
Some Resources to Learn More